Cheshire Oaks

brokeparent

A few of us girls are thinking of travelling over to England in the autumn to catch up on some retail therapy. Has anyone any suggestions of where to stay ( 2 nights) that would be fairly convenient to Cheshire Oaks

Why not combine Cheshire Oaks with nearby Chester. Great shopping city & full of olde world style. Huge range of accommodation there too with bargain prices for B & B now that tourist season is coming to an end.

seconded, dont stay in Manchester or Liverpool stay in Chester - its lovely

Absolutely - and there are some gorgeous wee shops in Chester. If you are into cooking etc, there's a branch of www.lakeland.co.uk on the High Street. I love Chester - it's just a short taxi ride from Cheshire Oaks and the bars and restaurants are great there - incl. one on Grosvenor St called Pastarazzi

Thanks for all the replies but I was really hoping for some actual hotel recommendations of places where people may actually have stayed that are suitable. Trip advisor is very good but for the particvular type of trip we are planning maybe we don't need some of the things that people comment on. What I am looking for is a reasonably nice comfortable hotel with a decent english breakfast and some sort of evening meal facilities. a bar would also be good. we don;t need spa's or swimming pools etc. Thanks again and hopefully there are other people out there as sad as myself going off on such trips!!

The Hoole Road in Chester is lined with guesthouses and small hotels suitable for visiting Cheshire Oaks. A local bus from the Hoole Road goes regularly to Cheshire Oaks.

Back