Cherry Living Room Furniture

Carmel

We are looking for a storage unit for our living room. Looking for something with a cherry finish. Are finding it hard to find cherry furniture - anyone know where to look?

C

try furniture.ie
They have a forum where you could post the question or else just check their list of furniture shops.

Thanks. They have a furniture finder where you describe what you want and submit it to them. Will see what they come up with.

It would be great to save some traipsing around at the weekend!

C

Furniture.ie didn't come up with anything.
So now we have been to
Diamond Living
Jim Langans
Classic Furniture
Sherlocks in Navan
All other furniture shops in Beechmount Estate in Navan
Flowerhill Furniture in Navan
Furniture Warehouse Ardsallagh
Harvey Norman
McGowans in Airside
Habitat

Any other suggestions for modern furniture shops?

in Sandyford have some nice furniture

You could try Kilcroney Furniture in Bray, though can't remember if there was much in the way of cherrywood.....

We just bought a cherry wood unit for our sitting room last week in Frank McGowans in Airside. Its in the Panama range which is upstairs on the first floor. I've also seen that range in Jim Langans but we got it cheaper in Frank McGowan. We already have a coffee table, drinks cabinet and dining room table in that style so really wanted to get the unit the same. We did have difficulty sourcing it, but as I said they definately have it there.

If you look at page 24/25 of the Frank McGowan catalogue [broken link removed]
They have the bedroom furniture of the Panama range. There's no picture of the sitting room units but they're the same color and style.

Thanks for all the tips.

We finally found what we were looking for in European Living on Kylemore Road, thank goodness.

CMS,
We had seen the Panama range in McGowans alright but the cherry was a darker colour than we wanted. If you're buying anything else in that range, you should have a look in Sherlocks in Navan, as far as I remember they were cheaper than Frank McGowans, but didn't see the bedroom stuff only living room bookcased, cabinets etc.

Thank again,

Carmel

We got cherry coloured furniture in Living Quarters on South Great George's Street, D2 years ago in case that's of any use.