cheese hampers?

Abbica

Hi, I was wondering does anybody know a place in Dublin city centre that do these, I was looking to spend €50. I checked out M&S and it is fine but they only do one up to €24, Tesco's don't have any. Does anybody have a suggestion on maybe doing one up myself, perhaps with some fruit?

I love cheese. Which leads me to suggest that you be cautious in your choice. If you spent €50 on a cheese selection for me I would, of course, be grateful -- but there is a danger that I would end up with some cheeses that might not appeal to me.

If you know the tastes of your intended recipient, a good supplier (like Sheridan's) would probably make up a presentation pack for you.

I saw a good range of nice cheese boards in Superquinn the other day, might be worth a look!

you could also try some of the markets, like Farmleigh at the weekend and Howth on Sundays-and I'm sure any of the other farmer's markets-Dun Laoghaire, etc.. they have lovely cheese stalls-direct from the cheese makers-I'm sure they could do up a hamper for you if you asked.

Not quite city centre, but I got a pressie of a lovely cheese selection on a tray from Andersons, the Rise, Glasnevin. Perhaps you could give them a ring and see can they meet your request. The Rise is just off Griffith Avenue.

Back