Checking in 2 extra bags on return leg on continental

djsim

Hi guys,

I have a quick qestion. I am flying continental next month to NY and was wondering, how much extra would it be to check in an extra (maybe 2) suitcase on the return leg? (thats if shopping is as good as it is meant to be

I have searched the continental and it is very confusing, and not very well laid out. Anyone know where for sure?

Thanks,
SIM

I don't know about Continental, but I recently had to pay $55 to US Airways to do the same (1 bag) from Philadelphia.

Thanks Papercut, did you pre-pay online or did you pay at airport?

I wonder how much it is with Continental, should be in and around the same, I hope.

I did it at check-in, & was told that it would have been $5 less if I had done it on-line. I'd guess that the charges would be pretty similar.

Cheers, the Continental website is very misleading, I can see prices ranging from $45 up to $150 per bag. Best bet would be to give them a call, as $150 seems very steep for an extra bag.

I did it last night myself... $45 for standard back up to 50lbs. I think if its over that you would need to pay more.
What most people do is bring a small/medium size case and bring in on the plane with them. Continental are liberal enough about the sizes you can bring on the plane..

Hello Polo1, thanks for the input. Didyou pre-pay for that on their website?

Thanks,