Check in bag - Ryanair

Tarad

Can anyone help please - booked a flight for two people a couple of months ago and added a bag for one passenger today. Do both passengers check in at airport or does one check in online and one at airport?

Did you pay the extra desk check in fee of €10 or just the baggage charge of €20? If in doubt try and check in both people on line before you leave and the system will tell you if you can't.

I travelled from Cork to Stansted last week and paid for check in and baggage but in Stansted now you check yourself in on a self service machine and all flights drop their checked in baggage to a couple of desks where they tag them. I'm not sure if on line check in can be made from these machines as well but there's a place to put your visa card for any extra charges.

During a normal booking Ryanair make all of a group who book together check in at desk (and pay) if even one person has baggage

Thanks for responses. I was just charged €20 to check in bag, no desk check in fee. I was able to check both of us in online so am presuming I check the bag at a self service machine at the airport and drop off at a desk??

I have booked a Ryanair flight to Alicante - I booked one bag, and online checkin (€30 total).

My question is similar to Tarad's: do Ryanair now have a "tag & drop" desk for people who have check-in baggage, but have done online check-in?

yes ryanair have a bag tag and drop but if you want to use this service u have to pay the airport check in fee.

Soon Ryanair will be changing that there will be no airport check in at all and you will have to check in online or at self service machines in Dublin anyway

In a similar position,

So if what I read is correct, I've paid the online check-in charge, Baggage Charge, but to "drop-off" the bags, I will need to pay the additional Airport check-in charges (€5/person)?

Its as confusing as the PRSI tax

S.

Back