cheapest way to get sky sports channels?

mattym

I have a FTA satellite and an aerial on my house. All i am short is the sky sports package. I have been told that it's €50.50 a month to get the basic sky package (which i dont need) and sports package. Anyone know of any other way around this???

I have a FTA satellite and an aerial on my house. All i am short is the sky sports package. I have been told that it's €50.50 a month to get the basic sky package (which i dont need) and sports package. Anyone know of any other way around this???

They sometimes have a half prics for a few months offer... apart from that no...

If you are asking as dogey stuff forget it, not possible on Sky....

thats grand so. thanks for your help. i suppose i'll have to go for it so. ah well. the things you do for sport!!!

you can get sports and 2 mix for about 25-30 euro a month

I have been told that the cheapest way of getting the sports channels is to get 2 mixes with the sports at a cost of €50.50. Where did you hear about this cheaper option of between 20 and 30?

you should get 2 mixes an sports for €41.50. For €50.50 you'd get movies too.
[broken link removed]

Back