Cheapest pint in Ireland

I suspect there is a pub if not pubs in Cork that will beat this Kerry pub. Will have to check my hunch and report back hopefully with good news

I can get a pint bottle (generally more expensive than draught options) of Cider for €3 - can anyone beat that?

I challenge anyone to beat Ossler's Bar in Omagh: £2.15 for a pint of Guinness, equating to €2.44, on a Saturday night at 11.45. None of this "pints go up after 11PM" bull we have in some places down here.

Chapelizod to Omagh for a cheap pint... if you save money on that trip your liver must be made of steel.

If you name a Pub that has a cheap pint please Name and praise, no point saying got a pint for this or that if we don't know where to go for that cheap pint.

Chapelizod to Omagh for a cheap pint... if you save money on that trip your liver must be made of steel.

Haha! Was up for the Galway/Tyrone game so had to go for a celebratory few scoops after the game

Where exactly is "the sticks"?

You take the road to oblivion, go beyond the hills of doom, through the forest of lost souls and follow the path along the stream of destiny ... and then it's just beside the newsagents.

You take the road to oblivion, go beyond the hills of doom, through the forest of lost souls and follow the path along the stream of destiny ... and then it's just beside the newsagents.

I never took you for a Hobbit!

Where exactly is "the sticks"?
Isn't that (STYX) the river that Achille's was dipped in? Seemingly it is just this side of Hades. Turn left before. If I remember rightly, having drunk from it, you lost your voice for a year (now, that's a nice thought - a quiet pub) and were ostracised for a further decade. Any mythologists out there?

€3 for a large Bulmers in a pub is very cheap - I think it's €4.90 in my local.

Sorry guys don't want to give it away. It really is a pub though - but very 'rudimentary' shall we say and a kind of local secret.

Not somewhere you would take someone on a date - put it that way.

£2 a pint in newcastle at the weekend. Paid €3 for a jug of beer (2.5 pints) in an irish bar in sydney recently. And you could get guiness in Sydney for €2.75 a pint.
How come not 1 single pub in ireland will sell cheap booze....there has to be an opening given the current market, everywhere in the UK seems to be able to do it