Cheapest Ipods in Dublin city?

I dont know if its the cheapest but i paid 250Euro online (plus 12 delivery) for a 30gb video ipod from Komplett so thats around the right price.

Are you talking stores though??

If you know anybody going to US then that is a good option too - works out at about 190 euro with the exchange rate at the moment. And warranty is not a problem as the 1 year guarantee is worldwide.

As far as I know, there is little variation in price, certainly not enough to justify tramping the streets at this time of year to save €10. I would doubt that anyone would sell it significantly than in the Apple Store.

As far as I know, there is little variation in price
I've seen this commented on a few times before. Apple (apparently) make the margin tight enough that nowhere can offer a huge (or even noticable) difference in price without making a loss on the product.

Use the net to find what the price should (roughly) be and then grab it wherever the hoards of shoppers havn't cleaned the stock out.

O2 sells most Apple products and accessories at the same price as the Apple Store Online. Used to be they charged a bit more. Apple products do indeed tend to be the same price everywhere.

Back