cheapest ipod nano - cork city?

shootingstar

Hi All
looking to buy and ipod nano either 1gig or 2gig for my 14 yr old for xmas.. Any ideas where is the cheapest place in cork city to purchase one??

everywhere is the same price. You could order direct from Apple website and get free engraving.

Apple set the price for dealers - they can't sell below that so you shouldn't waste time shopping around.

You could try

They have 2 Neon mp3's player with FM radios (A 1gig and a 2gig) which look like an ipod nano, even has the wheel - the 2 gig is round €75.

Dunno if the mp3 players are any good, but I got a 2 gig mem stick off them last week and had it in a couple of days of being shipped, they are based in Celbridge

It's apple.com, plus a few clicks to get to the store, and then to the Irish store, and finally (drumroll) to [broken link removed]

is there a smyths toys in Cork? They are doing a special offer on nano e.g. 4gb at 208, which is the same as what I paid from www.ipodworld.co.uk a couple of months ago. Most Irish prices had ranged around 230-260 upwards.

Apple set the price for dealers - they can't sell below that so you shouldn't waste time shopping around.

Would this not be illegal? Anti-competitive? Apple may set an RRP but to insist that no one breaches it would be questionable surely?

Back