Cheapest international calls?

delgirl

We are a small business who make about 90% of all our calls to overseas numbers, mostly to mobiles.

We're looking to cut costs at the moment - current using BT Ireland and spending around €800 per month.

Can anyone advise how we could cut this cost - we've tried Skype, but the connection quality from a Skype phone to a mobile or landline abroad is poor and when you pay the annual fee and the charge per call, it's not that cheap either.

Any advice appreciated!

I use [broken link removed] and find it very cheap most of my calls are usa which is 1 cent pm or australia which to a mobile is 12 cent pm. I find it an easy to use service

Hi,
I travel a lot abroad and I use Freecall. www.freecall.com is by far the cheapest Ive come accross and you use normal phones to make your calls so no bad connection problems.

I use [broken link removed] and find it very cheap most of my calls are usa which is 1 cent pm or australia which to a mobile is 12 cent pm. I find it an easy to use service

I have been using [broken link removed] but I find your site 13434 is cheaper. Thanks for the info.

I am using VOIP Stunt (www.voipstunt.com)

I have bought Euro 10 credit and make calls for free to the following destinations (note some include free calls to mobiles).

You can make them direct from land lines, or - as I do - from mobiles dialing an access nr in Dublin and the the international number.

Quality is quite good, and the Euro 10 I have bought as a credit is lasting me on average 6 months ....

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Hong Kong (+mobile)
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
Puerto Rico (+mobile)
Russian Federation [moscow]
Russian Federation [st Petersburg]
Singapore (+mobile)
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
United Kingdom
United States (+mobile)

RUDOLF289

Betamax are the providers for most of the voip sites ex. voipwise, voipbuster, actionvoip etc. There is a website to compare the rates of all their sites: http://backsla.sh/betamax. This site gives the comparitive rates to all countries.