Cheapest Car Finance

Turmoil? By what we are reading the credit crunch has increased mortgage repayments/overdraft rates/credit card charges & term/motor loan rates?

Just wondering if anyone has recently financed a new car & where they might have found the best deal?

We intend purchasing a new car at the moment- cost €58k, and we need to finance €40k, and were looking for best rate possible.

Any experiences re rates etc good or bad would be welcome to save us time ringing around.

I applied for a personal loan with Tesco recently. I spent a good bit of time researching it and they seemed to be the best option. However I just discovered last night when I rang them for an update that they have no record of receiving my full application (includes payslips, bank statements etc). If you are going to use them I would suggest registering any documentation you may send them. Could save a lot of hassle.

I recently used Tesco car finance and found them grand. 6.9% interest rate and you are getting a personal loan not hire purchase. Everything went smoothly.

Back