Cheapest best way to get very short term loan

Luckycharm

I am changing my car - buying a car from work. Problem is I have to pay off the lease on the car within a week as the Bossman (whose car I am buying) is getting a new car tomorrow.
Problem is I have applied for top up was going to use this money to build extension and the last part to change car. It will take me a week to see if I get approved - if approved I presume another couple of weeks to get the money ( I should be approved). On the chance not approved I will simply get a personal loan to pay for car (have a perfect credit rating).
Problem is that I need to come up with money for Lease within a week so need this money in a week and which would probally be cleared within a month. What is the cheapest way of the getting the funds short term - cannot pay by credit card.
I think I can get money transferred from my credit card (have big limit - have never even hit 15% of it) to my current account and then clear it when my loan comes through hopefully within a month. Is there any other options obviously want to wait for my Top up decision but have to clear lease very soon. Welcome any advice.

Some of the credit-card companies are offering fairly attractive rates for loans at the moment, but not for short-term AFAIK.

Another option might be your credit union; for a very short-term loan the interest should be small. They should also be able to respond with a decision and funds quicker than the bigger institutions.

Back