Cheap Website design

you can get website templates online - try googling it. Setting up a website is on my 'to do list', i checked out bravenet.com and they have numerous templates that you can download but it depends what you are looking for . Would be interested to hear if you come across anything useful

I came across CGORMAN on Askaboutmoney and was very pleased with the outcome.

Roy

JohnnieKippe said:
??????????????????

I thought the same thing but didn't want to say anything for fear of being edited by the powers that be

Very funny sentence mind you! At least they're happy though...

Gabriel said:
I thought the same thing but didn't want to say anything for fear of being edited by the powers that be

Very funny sentence mind you! At least they're happy though...

I actually innocently didnt understand what he was saying but now i see you're durty durty interpretation

Which comes first by the way - Hosting or website? I mean can you build a site using these templates offline before buying someplace to host it?

DoctorEvil said:
Which comes first by the way - Hosting or website? I mean can you build a site using these templates offline before buying someplace to host it?

Yes.

Johnnie...I fell around the place when I read it the first time. Perhaps I'm a bit warped though. Funniest thing I'd read in a while

DoctorEvil said:

I think it's much better to get the hosting space first. I find it can get very messy creating an offline file system for a website, for my fist website I had created over 500 pages... and when it came to the time to upload them, I found out the links in all of them where missing a very trivial letter... so I had to manually alter ever page! So, since then I find it psychologically reassuring to be able to "test" things out for real.

I think I'll try out about 3-5 pages offline and then go for hosting. I think once I get the idea of what I want I'll be ready to upload.