Cheap place to buy batteries?

Toby

Does anyone know of the cheapest place to buy batteries online or offline, especially those small flat silver batteries that go into toys. Thanks!

I'm interested in any responses here - recently paid €10 for 2 flat disc batteries to go into a digital weighing scales - the scales cost only €14 in Lidl!!!

Just found this place and it looks better than offline prices but open to other suggestions.

(No affiliation BTW)

What about those €2 shops, I bought a pack of assorted "flat silver" batteries for €2 Euro. Granted some of the batteries will end up in the bin but you get about 5 x 6 assorted batteries and they are handy for the kids watches and the odd gadjet around the house.

Try www.7dayshop.com.

I've just bought a bunch of stuff there including:

1 x Panasonic 3V Lithium Coin CR2032 ~ 5 PACK MEGA SPECIAL !! = £1.99
1 x #NEW Power-Stations 1.5V Button Cell Battery SR44 / 357 / 10L14 / AG13 - Amazing Value 5 Pack !! = £1.79

Also some rechargeable batteries (standard AA):
1 x Fameart Ni-Mh Rechargeable AA - 2500 mAh - 4 Pack - #CLEARANCE = £3.99
4 x Fameart Ni-Mh Rechargeable AA - 2700 mAh - 4 Pack - #CLEARANCE = £17.96

Treat yourself to a Battery Charge and do your bit for the planet:
1 x 7dayshop Battery Charger - Universal Charger - V2299 - COST PRICE LIMITED SPECIAL ! = £7.99

All proces are in Sterling and there is a shipping fee of £6.95 regardless of how much you order so it pays to think ahead.

All the best.

Does anyone know of the cheapest place to buy batteries online or offline, especially those small flat silver batteries that go into toys. Thanks!