Cheap Pints in Dublin City Centre at weekend ?

whiz

Hi Guys, do you know which of any Pubs in Dublin City Centre which serve reasonable priced pints at the weekend ?
I know of one pub called OReillys that serves largers at €3.60. I just am getting annoyed at paying between €5.00 - € 6.00 on a regular basis, any feedback much appreciated !

perhaps you should just drink less as 5 at €5 is always cheaper than 10 at €3.60

Pints are €4 in Ron Blacks on Dawson St...pretty cheap for the "super pubs" on that street.

I picked up a flyer last year for a new website that offers discounts on food, drink and accom in Temple Bar. They seem to have some good offers from time to time. I can post links to sites yet (not enough posts :-( so Google
Temple Bargains dot com and youll see them. Lots of combo deals for Food and Pints!

Get a 6 pack of Dutch Gold, drink it before you leave and stay on the miwadi for the rest of the night.

Depends on what you're drinking. Guinness is usually cheaper than Carlsberg et al and long neck drinking bottles is a major no no. Also depends on what sort of pub you're after, Ron Blacks is fairly cheap but its an awful spot IMHO. Women as usually hot though

Stay away from temple bar and maybe try up harcourt st like diceys or something all depends on what type of night/crowd you want???

That just links to a generic catch-all site as used by a lot of squatters. Nothing to do with Temple Bar.

The Beggers Bush off Haddington Road was always a cheapie place to get great stout.

To be fair, most pubs have copped on and very few charge more than €5 a pint during the evening. Can't speak for the late bars because I am old and usually gone home by that stage.