Cheap Panel Beaters

ASH83

Hi All,

Im looking for a cheap panel beater,
I just dented the side panel on my car trying to parallel park!!
Moneys is tighter than tight so im looking for any one who knows were i can get this fixed for a reasonable price.

Great fella in ballyboden rathfarnham really fare put a few his way and all said really fare price there are some good guys still left, he is at the start of the road to sean docherty pub

ASH83 said:
thanks for that

I found a great guy in Dun Laoghaire recently - Sam Murphy on Library Road, close to Pascal Kennedys garage. Couldn't find the number - sorry, but I'm sure the garage would know him. Did a great job for me, hassle free, great price and he seems a like a bit of a perfectionist ;-)

Get a few quotes though - I recently had that job done on a car door and quotes ranged from €300 to €1,400...

Also, (I know it sounds crazy!) but if the dent isn't too bad, try working it with a plunger before you pay out any money. It works pretty well on smallish dents... honestly!

ASH83 said:
Hi All,

Moneys is tighter than tight so im looking for any one who knows were i can get this fixed for a reasonable price.

Try Gerry Maguire in Percy Place, off Haddington Rd. Excelelnt work for a fair price

N Solo

Great fella in ballyboden rathfarnham really fare put a few his way and all said really fare price there are some good guys still left, he is at the start of the road to sean docherty pub

Hi All,

Where abouts are you in Ireland?? It helps with potential replies

With panel beating you get what you pay for in terms of quality or finish and overall work..

Where abouts are you in Ireland?? It helps with potential replies

With panel beating you get what you pay for in terms of quality or finish and overall work..

er Ronan I don't think he's going to answer you becos the Op posted the query 3 years ago and I presume his car is well repaired by now

Originally Posted by oulu View Post

Hi jem murphy - Are you the great fella in ballyboden?