Cheap inkjet & laser cartridges

mkem

Bought Epson compatible cartridges recently from [broken link removed] , work perfectly, fast delivery and gave me free postage for spending over 20 euros ! Great Savings and highly recomended. Hopefully you can save money too.

I recently bought a black Inkjet cartridge from inkjet.ie after hearing their ad on Newstalk 106 - it cost 5 euro plus about 1.50 euro postage. Fast delivery. I had actually paid 46.95 euro for an Epson one at Read's in Nassau Street which i then went back and returned and got my money back.

Dell cartridges are manufactured by Lexmark and compatible lexmarks can be purchased. I am sure they are compatible.

Still having to get my dell 725 cartridges from dell at €23.50 a pop. Although many companies seem to copy dell cartridges, cant find any that do the 725

thinkinksolutions.ie are good for compatibles too, it's where I get mine anyway -found the prices very good

Can anyone tell me what cartridge from inkjet.ie or similar shop is the same as Dell 810 printer, Series 6 P/N JF333

Can anyone tell me what cartridge from inkjet.ie or similar shop is the same as Dell 810 printer, Series 6 P/N JF333
its the same as the one for the 725 as mentioned above jf333 www.theinkshop.ie have them a little cheaper than dell, according to diddles delivery is faster. i ordered from dell on the 9/9 and wont get delivery until 16/9

Back