cheap digital camera with good quality?

kada_fd

does anyone know where to get or what the cheapest digital camera is around? i'm going to a concert next week and need something afordable but can take a good picture, just incase it gets broken or anything (as happend to the last one at a christmas party):eek:.
any help appreciated :)

i checked that site and could only find 2...one was over 400 euro and one was over 1000!!:eek:

Someone posted recently about a digital camera coming to lidl - €100 or something for an 8mp model - do a search or go to the lidl site and you should be able to confirm

Sprite

To be honest I wouldn't be buying a silly brand name camera from Lidl for €100, when there are great deals on big name camera quite often in Argos or Currys.

I'm not an expert but have bought a Cannon and FUJI cameras at www.7dayshop.com and found them to be excellent value and no problem getting a replacement for the Cannon which was faulty on arrival

thanks for the suggestions, i'm not sure of ordering online tho because it may take a few days and its on this weekend..esp if it arrives faulty, so shops like argos and stuff i could, thanks

Back