Cheap chest of drawers?

Hi guys

I was hoping somebody might be able to help me out. I am currently on the look out a cheap chest of drawers. Myself and my girlfriend just moved into a flat in Ranelagh and the storage in the bedroom is fairly minimal. To be honest we are both a bit stuck for cash at the moment so we don't want to pay an absolute fortune. The cheapest in Argos are €80 and on the Bargaintown website they are €150 according to herself. I know these figures probably sound really low to some people but at the moment we having better things to spend what money we have on. Any help on finding this and furniture in general would be great?

Thanks a mill

Go to the Free Trade section of the dublinwaste.ie website and you'll get furniture for free, also gumtree.ie has free stuff.

another suggestion would be to keep a look out in lidl! they can do flat pack furniture very cheap, that or maybe supervalu sometimes do offers if u collect stamps??

Go to the Free Trade section of the dublinwaste.ie website and you'll get furniture for free, also gumtree.ie has free stuff.

Cheers for the information. The free trade section of dublinwaste.ie is a bit slack at the moment for drawers. I have emailed a few places but still awaiting replies.

Gumtree is blocked at work but I'll check it out tonight. Thanks again

Lidls storage bags for under the bed would be ideal if ya had space [broken link removed]

around capel street is always a good place to look for bargains for both good quality and "short life" stuf - dublinwaste.ie and jumbletown are brill too

Yeah, Freecycle is great. I've gotten some great things there and just missed others. You just need to check it every day and respond quickly!