Cheap Car wash

H

Hansov

Passed the Shell petrol station in Palmerstown this morning and saw a sign offered a car-wash for 99c! Don't know if there are any strings attached - eg you have to buy fuel there but the sign says "Car Wash 99c". Cheers

Ye I saw that one too. The bus driver wasnt too keen to leave his route to find out.

Judge - Surely you mean the driver of the (wanderly) wagon. Ya shoulda sent Foxy to investigate. He loves mysteries. Remember the mystery of the two cornflakes ?
It was a seriel !
Boom boom !

elcato please visit
[broken link removed]
where you can see some of the photos for the upcoming december issue of "The Monthly Wagon". Dont miss our feature "Wagon Of The Month". :)

But where's Foxy ? Everyone else is there. Is he in exile because of his Ansbacher accounts ?

What about Foxy? Its all about me judge. You might remember me from such memorable productions as 'Judge On a Hot Tin Roof' and 'The JudgeFather' at the Lambert Theatre In Dun Laiore and from such noteable tv appears as the 'safe cross code'....... Remember 1 look for a safe place, 2 dont hurry stop and wait.... ah yes its all about me ... ME !!

Back