Chartered Surveyor Recomendation - Carlow?

Aoileen

We need to get a Chartered Surveyor to do a report on our property and I don't want to just pick one from the Golden Pages.

If anyone can recommend one in the Carlow area I'd appreciate if they could PM me with the details.

Thanks in advance

Re: Chartered Surveyor Recomendation - Leinster?

No replies for recommendations of Chartered Surveyors in Carlow!

Maybe somebody would recommend one in Kildare, Wicklow, Wexford of Kilkenny that might cover the Carlow area?

Again, if you know of one please PM me with the details.

Thanks

Do you definitely require a Chartered surveyor ? what do you need done ?

Hi Nai

Yes I think we definately need a Chartered Surveyor! Check out previous thread:

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=79191&highlight=tiling

We are really stuck in a rut with our snag list.

The builder let us move in on December 1st as we were technically homeless. He did this as a favour and head office were unaware. We got a dish for Sky attached to roof and he went nuts saying we couldn't do anything to the house yet as it wasn't ours which was understandable. We asked our Solicitor what we could do about it as we wanted to get carpet etc so what she did was to forward the money to the builder but not let us sign the contracts. The money was forwarded on December 18th. It didn't make sense to us but she assured us that a contract was the important bit to the builder and alll he wants is for the sale to close ie. signed contracts.

Anyway, due to the favour the builder did us he was lax with the snag list and we didn't really want to say anything. At this stage though it is getting beyond a joke. Our Solicitor is in hospital and unreachable so we can't get any advice there.

As a mate of ours did the snag for us I think the builder isn't taking it serious at all. We just feel like we are banging our heads off a brick wall!