Charity holiday

S

starstruck

This is a long shot...
I want to buy two tickets ( aerlingus, or ryanair) to germany (berlin, frankfurt, duesseldorf) or france ( paris of course) and use them ( give them away i mean) as a prize for a charity raffle.... does any one know how to go about this??? If i just buy the tickets ... obviously I have to buy them in my name, they are usually non transferrable! so how does one go about doing this????????? Is it possible at all?? Any one out there working for aerlingus ( or any airline)who knows what to do???
Now... the charity is local and minute ( in the grand scheme of things) , and i am just one individual ... without having major resources .... I just had this idea.... i could spend a hundred quid ,or so, supporting this charity ,by doing this.... Is this possible??? if yes who do i contact????
thanks in advance
s

cant you just call them and ask to buy a voucher? or just tell them what the flights are for and I'm sure they can sort somthing out.

As far as I know, you cannot avail of special internet prices if you use a gift cert. You have to phone Ryanair and we all know what that means!

thanks everyone...doh... why didn't i think of the (gift)voucher idea?? must have been asleep...
hhmmm, i might not be able to avail of internet prices??? .... well that is definitely something to keep in mind.... my hundred quid wouldn't go very far then.... i just thought it would be an 'attention grabber of a first prize for the raffle' .... beating the usual weekend for two in the galway bay hotel (although that may even be on par ...prize wise ...)
thanks again everyone... will look into it further
S