Changing to Tesco CC from Pigsback CC

Sandals

Have decided to change from Pigsback CC to tesco CC for the points.

Can anyone answer me the following please.

Does Tesco's have online statement page like MBNA do which I find very handy.

Does the Tesco CC give the paper cheques which are equally very handy.

Anything else you have experience of the Tesco CC would be appreciated. Thanks.

Does Tesco's have online statement page like MBNA do which I find very handy.

No

Does the Tesco CC give the paper cheques which are equally very handy.

No - but that's no bad thing. Never use credit card cheques. They're treated as cash advances, so the interest is high and not included in your interest free purchase days. A complete false economy.

Willy Fogg, thanks for reply.

Do I have to keep track of card then myself if no online page?

As for the credit card cheques find them awful handy as husband can use without having my card, also use them for putting in wedding, birthday etc cards.

I pay my credit card in full every month so have no idea about the interest you spoke of. Just feel the Pigsback website not of any benefit to me as nothing at all I can spend the points on.

Get great value out of the tesco points when I convert them to the Daysout vouchers.

Also is there anyway one can keep track of the tesco points and I find that MBNA points are never added to my pigsback account unless I point it out myself, every few months.

Just feel the Pigsback website not of any benefit to me as nothing at all I can spend the points on.

I suppose it depends on what part of the country you live in. Plenty of "burger" joints here in Dublin that will take them as well as A Wear plus phone credit. I agree that they are not much use since they stopped using Boots and Wagamama.

Thanks, must check if free phone no. works for mobile, MBNA have free no. but only from landlines. Its not lke Im checking my account everyday, even every month but just find it handy if Iv to check did i pay it etc.

Nothing on Pigsback for me as im in Galway. Phone credit just not worth collecting points for and the huge rise in points put me off few months back.

Sandals, the free phone number doesnt work from mobiles (1800 Number), but what I do from my mobile is use the Oversees helpline - UK Number - Tesco doesnt charge for this call, and from this I use the automated service.

Back