Change of Company name Query share subscribors info

ninak

Hi, I am about to file a G1Q online change of name form with CORE. I have a quey about the share subscriber info in the articles of association. We used a CO set up business to set up our Co originally. So in the articles in the share subscribers it lists the people who set it up for us. When I am putting in a revised Memorandum and Articles how do I deal with this page? The shares were transferred straight away to us and I have those share transfer forms. Do I just fill out a share subscriber list with no mention of those people and our names and the dates when the shares transferred? Or do I just include copies of the share transfer forms and leave the page as it is with the original names on it? Not sure.
Also is there a particular format that a Special Resolution has to appear in. On the online form it just asks for the text of the Special Resolution. DO I need to also scan in a copy of this along with the revised Mem and Articles? Do I need to send a copy of the minutes of the Meeting, or is the Special Resolution and minutes the same thing in this case?

The original shareholders must remain on the Memo & Arts (M&A) even though you are amending the M&A. This information is never altered. The current shareholding is always noted on the Annual Returns.

No need for copies of minutes.

As for the text of the special resolution - Keep it simple. ie; On (insert date), at a general meeting of the company, duly convened at (insert location), it was resolved to change the name of the company to (insert new company name in full).

The form G1Q is a special resolution form and does not require you to attach the resolution as well, as it is contained on the form itself.