Chain Letter.

S

sueellen

This chain letter was started by a woman like yourself in the hope of bringing relief to other discontented women. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally tired and discontented. Then bundle up your husband or boyfriend and send him to the woman whose name appears at the top of the list. When your name comes to the top of the list you will receive 16,337 men - and one of them is bound to be a hell of a lot better than the one you already have!

Do not break the chain. One woman who did that got her own man back!

Marge
Lisa
Maggie
Mary
Sueellen
:lol

Sue , dont you know that chain letters are illegal, you could end up getting me.

Nobody warned me that I might land up with either of these two if I posted my letter - my Pat's supporter is looking better by the minute :lol

Looks aren't everything, except in Dobber22's case.............it's his most flattering picture.........

Those cute zogabongs and those big yellow eyes.

You do know that picture IS DOBBER22, so whenever anyone ever meets you in person, there will be disappointment!

Thats it at least I know who the next target for Alien Abduction is :lol

Re: Cannibal and Chain Letter.

"A big corporation recently hired several cannibals. "You are all part of our team now" said the HR rep during the welcoming briefing. "You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees". The cannibals promised they would not. Four weeks later their boss remarked, "You're all working very hard, and I'm quite satisfied with you. However, one of the secretaries has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals shook their heads no.
After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others "which one of you idiots ate the secretary?"
A hand raised hesitantly to which the leader of the cannibals continued "You fool!!! for four weeks now we've been eating the managers and nobody noticed anything, but you had to go an eat somebody important!"

Ah, so now we know who ate the important Secretary

Gotcha! My better half would always say an elephant never forgets! :lol

He calls you an elephant and you refer to him as your better half :eek you have the nature of a saint :lol

Back