central london nightlife???

ilovepink

hey all.
im going to london this weekend and im looking to find out about good night life. i want some good disco bars with chart music, cocktails, and a bit of dancing too. id appreciate some good advice. also if anyone knoes any good restaurant for nice food. cheers!

Cocoon restaurant, 65 Regent street,near Picadilly tube station.check it out on web,try opentable website.

Jaime ?Olver's restaurant Fifteen is a treat, would need to book online before you go, expensive but worth it.

Loads of bars clubs around Picadilly, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Camden also has some nice pubs

Soho Thai is really good and inexpensive. You might need to book for a Saturday night but we just walked in. There's an amazing vodka bar just across the street if you have to wait for a table!

Do you mean Revolution in Soho?

If you're looking for a Vodka bar, try Ice Bar in Mayfair. I was in heaven. Everything was made of ice, the bar, seats, glasses, etc. Loved it!

There are plenty of well known pubs/clubs etc in central London - but dozens more that not everyone knows about.

I suggest you buy Time Out which provides extensive coverage and pretty accurate descriptions of all sorts of bars/clubs/venues/comedy clubs/restaurants etc etc.

Back