Cedarwood Park newbridge

medicinelady

hello,

this is my first post

im a first time buyer and thinking of buying somewhere on the commuter belt. Anyone know estates to avoid in Newbridge and is Cedarwood park nice?
thanks guys

ML

Hi ML,

I know Cedarwood Park very well and I would say that it is one of the quieter estates in the town. The house that's being advertised there and most of the houses in the estate are set around a big green. The estate is off the main road so you shouldn't get too much traffic sounds etc.
As an older area of the town I would say most of the residents have been there for years, so it's nice and settled. It's very handy for the train station, the town and the Curragh too - if you are into walking.

I would suggest you go and have a look around there yourself at different times of the day - just to get a feel for it.

Hope that helps

What the previous poster said is correct however there is a lot of good value in the town at the moment. I have sent you a private message.

Thanks for the advice Guys, I think I have to have a long hard think. Its so hard to know what to do! I might keep saving for a few more months. Thanks again!