CD WOW vouchers

No... but buy a Cornetto, enter the wrapper code on the cornetto website, and you're pretty much guaranteed to win a 20 euro CD Wow voucher. Worked twice for me and mentioned elsewhere in threads.

Have a look on AAM regarding peoples experiences on CD WOW, they aren't the company they used to be, you may get vouchers but you just might not get your cd/dvd etc, I am currently waiting on a dvd since 30th June !

That's nothing I am waiting on one since last November. Had forgotten about it until they sent me an email last week saying that they were still trying to get it for me. Felt like telling them to try Amazon where I got it eventually.

That's nothing I am waiting on one since last November. Had forgotten about it until they sent me an email last week saying that they were still trying to get it for me. Felt like telling them to try Amazon where I got it eventually.

And of course they have your money since then too, as they debit your CC on purchase rather than when they post the goods.

Nope, had a voucher so no loss there. Only problem is that when, and if, I eventually get it I will have two of them. Pressie for someone.................