catering service for buffet in dublin?

casiopea

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone out there has any recommendations/hints for home catering companies in the dublin/south-dublin area? Its for a buffet for approximately 40 people.
thx
cas.

I was at an event in rathmines last saturday night with catering provided by this guy, [broken link removed], food was top notch. Chef, waiters and service, everything off to a tee.

I definitely recommend Aisling Catering tel: 01 667 3315; mobile: 087 244098; Email: service@aislingcatering.com

I catered for about 35 adults at a buffet lunch a few weeks ago. The main meat was a whole ham.

I also spent about 2 hours beforehand stringing bits of sesame-and-honey coated chicken, onion, pepper and garlic\herb bread onto skewers. They were very tasty and disappeared almost instantly.

But I also boiled about a stone weight of new potatoes (prep time 90 seconds), and they went even quicker................I reckon if I had stuck with just the ham and the new potatoes, 90% of the guests would have been just as happy. Thank goodness for simple food.

Back