Castro steps down.

My understanding is *************************. I see a bunch of fallacious statements on your part. That is all. You left the issues long ago to call me biased or anti American for example which is ridiculous, wrong and a distraction from the topic issue. You are sadly still are in denial about whats going on here.

My understanding is *************************. You left the issues long ago to call me biased or anti American for example which is ridiculous. You are sadly still are in denial about whats going on here.

Do you want to edit that?
While you are at it try addressing the issues you raised.

While you are at it try addressing the issues you raised.

It is your responsibility to address the issues YOU have raised and which have been raised against YOU. Instead you make some childish mockery of the whole debate process.

It is your responsibility to address the issues YOU have raised and which have been raised against YOU. Instead you make some childish mockery of the whole debate process.

I have addressed the issues raised, explained why I hold my opinion and pointed out that you don't understand what is being said. You continue to accuse me of fallacious statements, I have explained that I expressed opinions and did not make statements of fact. A fallacious statement is one containing or involving a mistaken belief or idea. I related my personal experiences, nothing more; therefore your assertion of fallaciousness is not correct. You need to buy yourself a dictionary.

So let's recap; I expressed personal experiences and you threw your toys out of the pram because for some reason you think that I am not entitled to express them (even though you do not know me or anything about me). Well the big news for you my friend is that not everyone has the same experiences. I think the rest of us, even the ones with the lower IQ, figured that out before they were 6.

I have addressed the issues raised,

No you havent. You raised your own issues.

Such as quoted below:

your own insecurities and bias about Americans

Once the credibility of your posts was undermined, you immediately start going off on some 'reds under the bed' paranoid rant which has nothing to do with either Castro or your previously expressed opinion (telling us how the cow ate the cabbage). Then you inform us of the difference between an opinion and a fact (eh we already know how the cow ate the cabbage)... the difference is an opinion can very well be wrong, for example YOUR opinion. lol.

Once the credibility of your posts was undermined, you immediately start going off on some 'reds under the bed' paranoid rant
Rubbish
the difference is an opinion can very well be wrong, for example YOUR opinion. lol.
It can be but you are in no position to judge since you do not know me or the experiences which have informed that opinion.
Anyway, I'm finished here. You're not worth the effort.

It can be but you are in no position to judge since you do not know me or the experiences which have informed that opinion.

Likewise. I expressed no fixed opinions. I merely exposed yours.

Exactly. Thats why I want to end this rubbish you started and get back to Castro and have repeatedly requested this politely. Thank you.