Castlelands development in Douglas, Cork

sburs

Hi. Anyone with much info on this? Has there been a planning application yet? Suppose its way too early to know whom the auctioneers will be...bought a home at Castlerock in Midleton and have found them to be an excellent developer to deal with..

is this not Castletreasure ? i have'nt heard of the above development name
is it the one above donnybrook ??

As far as I know the houses in Castletreasure (across from the College Corianthians pitch and Green Valley estate) are council built and will be offered under the social and affordable scheme. However, I am open to correction on this.
I haven't heard of a Castlelands Developement in Douglas.

castlelands is a new development in carrigaline, sherry fitz are selling them

Castlelands are in negotiation/ or have bought Douglas golf club and plan a major development on it..

it was mentioned in either last saturday's or the saturday before's examiner property supplement about the new very large development.
the castlelands houses in carrigaline are on the kilmoney road and called castle heights,sherryfitz and irish and european are both sellin this lot..
as an aside i also read that the castlelands company had taken delivery of a corporate jet.....enough said

Put a deposit on the development yesterday. My name has been down for the last year with Sherry Fitz, i was waiting for house type K to be released. Standard of finish to the house is fantastic.All excited!!

would u have a link for the web site .i must be going mad i can't find it..
thanks

Put a deposit on the development yesterday. My name has been down for the last year with Sherry Fitz, i was waiting for house type K to be released. Standard of finish to the house is fantastic.All excited!!

carrigaline or douglas? mind me asking how much it was?

carrigaline or douglas? mind me asking how much it was?
In Carrigaline - 4 bed end of terrace - 1,770 sq ft - €445,000. They have loads of extrs.
Prices for the rest -
4 bed id tce - €440,000
4 bed semi - 1,323 sq ft - €425
3 bed semi - 1,025 sq ft - €390,000
3 bed end of tce - 1,233 sq ft - €395,000
3 bed tce - 1,468 sq ft - €385,000

a-b,yes, the builder has bought 800 acres between douglas and carriagline form various landowners and is putting in the following according to the paper.
new roads to join to the tunnel road network,school,park and ride and 2 golf courses.1 as a municipal and the other as a replacement for them buying the Douglas golf club (i believe)
Douglas and Carrialine are not that far apart geoaphically so buying 800 acres would possibly cut over the bounds from one to the other..
it was always going to happen that the 2 would eventually be joined by housing spreading out from carrigaline and douglas in either ones direction

purplealien,i got my wires crossed about the web site,apologies

That's right - Douglas and Carrigaline are to become one in the future.
This guy must be worth a fortune!

hence the purchase of the castlelands corporate jet ...
He only bought that while he's waiting for the one he really wanted. He'll have to wait two years for the other one. I wonder if he'd like to adopt a family...........

sorry - dont know what type it is but i do know it's 2.1 million and the one he has at the moment is only a second hand one to tide him over until he gets the new one in 2 years time.
Where have i gone wrong...