Castlecurragh Dublin 15

P

PurpleFruit

Can anyone give me an honest assessment of this estate? Or suggest some good areas to buy in the Dublin 15 area. Thanks

Re: Castlecurragh

Hi there,

I don't know much about Castlecurragh bud I have heard bad rumors. I live in Waterville and I must say I love the place. Very quiet, near the shopping centre, half decent bus service and near the M50.
Always good to check out a place in the evening times or at the weekend.
Good luck.

Re: Castlecurragh

is that the one right beside the blanch centre,if it is forget it.

had a look at the map,and not very nice down there near drumeath and ladyswell.where you want to buy in dub 15 depends on your budget,some good deals out there.

I live in Waterville too and love it, some quiet. Had to drop a colleague to Castlecurragh recently and it was full of teenagers in their PJs and guys drinking out of cans in the middle of the day. Waterville is lovely and civilised.

I used to rent in Castlecurragh for about 3 years. The people in Castlecurragh are all fine, never had any probleam with any neighbours. The probleam is that its between Ladywell and Corduff, so you will often have scumbags looking for trouble. Im my time there I only had one issue where the missus car was broken into.If you are looking to buy, I would suggest somewhere else.