Castle Park, Tallaght

S

santu

hi,

I would like to find out more about this housing Estate in Tallaght. It is located in belrothery, tallaght. it is between bancraft estate & balrothery estate. i would be glad if you all share your view of this estate.

santu

Hey Santu,

We live very very close to that address. I was born bred and buttered in the area and I moved away 9 years ago to get our foot on the property ladder. When the going was good we moved back 18 months ago and have never looked back. Well I would be biased as Im from the area.

If you have kids St Aongus School is brilliant. My two go there. Then you have Tallaght COmmunity sChool, alsoa good school. We have the Colaiste Hide down the road, all Irish Secondary SChool. Tymon park, swimming pool. Lots of buses, although if we are going into town we would walk down to the Greenhills road, where the buses are more frequent.

The house we bought, we think we may have paid a little over the odds for it but then again we made alot on our old house, plus we really wanted to get back to the area. The only thing I dont like about the Castle PArk Houses are the toilet being downstairs.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

Back