Cashback Solicitor

Hi can anyone PM me a solicitor in Dublin, anything below the Liffey river please :) (limited transport)

@Sean Og

@giddings
Same here - Would appreciate if someone could PM a solicitor in Dublin below the Liffey river ? Thanks in advance!
Tried 3 places locally - all quotes I'm getting are coming in at about 1700 -1800 .

I'm switching from PTSB —> EBS —> BOI —> KBC or Ulster (maybe both of those last two). Currently 2/3 of the way through the plan, all is going smoothly.

This is our third time in 10 years to do mortgages with our solicitor. Happy to share details privately — I sent messages to a few posters here already, if it doesn't come through or you still need them let me know.
Hi could you Pm me too thanks.

If anyone knows of a solicitor who will do one mortgage switch (not multiple) in south Dublin at a reasonable price could you please PM me? Would be great to have a ballpark of what they charge too please.

Last edited:
If anyone knows of a solicitor who will do one mortgage switch (not multiple) in south Dublin at a reasonable price could you please PM me? Would be great to have a ballpark of what they charge too please.
Have a look at the three threads linked below (these are not necessarily recommendations, just info from other posters)
Then consider posting your mortgage details in the switcher thread (in the format shown in the first post).

Have a look at the three threads linked below (these are not necessarily recommendations, just info from other posters)
Then consider posting your mortgage details in the switcher thread (in the format shown in the first post).
That's really helpful, thank you @Paul F

Back