Cash and Carry kitchens

Lorz

We had a Chestnut kitchen from Cash & Carry in our last house - great value - don't believe you'll get anything cheaper. All their stuff comes ready assembled so if you're any bit handy on the DIY front you could consider fitting yourself. If not, they can also fit. Couldn't fault them.

Also worth checking out...
Panelling Centre, Express Kitchens, B&Q, Keen Kost Kitchens

had a look at their site, looks good but too much pine ( its not very hard wearing ) but has anyone else used them and how did you find the service.

i had a part time job in a furniture factory when in school and college so i know good fitting and workmanship on these goods, are they worth a visit ????

Hi Ron,

This doesn't answer your question direclty, but we installed a new kitchen a couple of months ago. We went with in-house design instead of Cash and Carry. As you said, Cash and Carry have too much pine.

We were very impressed with in-house and the quality of their kitchens.

We bought an Oak kitchen about 15mths ago with cash and carry. It is fine and no regrets. Only regret is with the builder I used which I hired and nothing to do with Cash and Carry. Cash and Carry were very good and cheapest we found. They do special offers every now and then, so keep the eyes peeled. Our kitchen went on special offer about 4 mths after we bought it.

FYI, bought Walnut wardrobes from C & C last month. Decent price, installed them myself no hassles. Not the biggest selection but if they have what you want then cannot be faulted.

Back