Case for IPod Video

There is an Apple reseller at the bottom of Grafton Street. Almost opposite the Molly Malone statue.

I think there's reseller on Baggot St near the junction with Merrion Row.

o2 Retail, Ipod zcovers available in blue pink and frosted white. call 1850923030 for your neaest store.

I bought one in HMV before Christmas. for €14.99. I think it waas called i-logic. It does the job nicely.

Thanks to JDork.

Ending up getting one in the Spectra Photo Place opposite Molly Malone. Its just what I wanted but was expensive at 30 euro.

I do work for o2, for my sins, Today we actually just got in the leather case for the said Ipod @25€.

toffee said:
I do work for o2, for my sins, Today we actually just got in the leather case for the said Ipod @25€.
I bought one of the clear skins from www.BestSkinsEver.com for $7 - free shipping if you buy 3 of any of their products. Apart from iPods, they also sell skins for the PSP, Blackberry and Motorola Razr V3 (unfortunately not the V3X as this is not available in the US). They are a bit time time consuming to put on but cover the iPod invisibly and protect it well.

(I confess I have not actually installed the cover on my iPod nano yet so can't actually comment on its effectiveness.)

The iPod Video one is [broken link removed].

Back