Carrigwood D24

mpob

Looking at property in this estate in firhouse just off ballycullen road but don't really know the area. Young family looking for somewhere quite, no anti social stuff, good schools, transport etc. Anybody got any advice?

hi
we are living in Ballycullen /firhouse and have been for the last 20 years (moved only to larger house but kept in the same area
we find it very nice
good primary schools jnr and senior, good activities for all
overall areas are good with a nice mix of people
good luck

There are quite a few discussions on the Firhouse area if you use the search function at the top.

Thanks for that. With so much green space around just wanted to check about anti social behaviour etc. Also just wanted to check crime, facilities etc. Sounds very positive though. great to hear. anybody else feel free to add your take, looking for as much info as possible as I say we don't know area at all but are very interested

Live up in Ballycullen just up the road for 3years now- am very happy with the area. You will find most new people who have moved up there are are generally from the Surrounding suburbs originally.

Do you know of a good Fruit & veg Delivery service in the area?

I live nearby and I have been using [broken link removed] for the past year. They do more that just fruit and veg - eggs, bread, pasta, olive oil, wine. The thing I like is that you can provide them with a list of likes and dislikes so they will automatically substitute veg according to your preferences.

People might think organic delivery is expensive, but the weird thing is that we now spend less on groceries. We think this is because we have to go the supermarket less now so we don't buy as much impulse luxuries like crisps, biscuits, cakes etc.

I have no affiliation to the company - just a happy and hopefully healthier customer.