Carrigmore Vs The Befry

Status
Not open for further replies.

darranstore

Can anybody help me?
Im lookin to buy a 2 bed apt in carrigmore but a little bit concerned that half the estate seems to be up for sale ???
I have found a lovely apt in carrigmore cresent which is asking 317000.... doesnt seem to bad tho i just view an apt in the belfry today that actually to my suprise was nice, top floor with no neighbours connected bar the one under you, smart home installed and all bran new, seemed smaller that the one in carrigmore but nice, the belfry looks a bit rough tho... is it ???? carrigmore looks liek a far nicer spot tho the main bedroom has no ensuite and it has neighbours connected at ever side which i have never lived in an apartment before but think its mite get a bit noisy,,, if this was a year ago theyd both prob be sale agreed by now but im afraif if i by one if i go to sell in a year il be stuck with it as everything seems to be slowing down... my head is wrecked deciding which one to make an offer on, carrigmore 317000 and the belfry 315000(tho prob take 305000) can any body help me ????????????????????/

use neighbours.ie ask people who live in belfry hall their opinion i'm sure they will be glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.