Carrig Court, Saggart

spillac

I know this is about my 50th q on possible locations, but just wondering what advice anyone has on Carrig Court in Saggart. The official address is Saggart but it seems to be nearer City West. It will be close to the new shopping centre and straight accross the rd from Carrigmore. Would like to know from a safety view as well (it is beside Jobstown) and I would be moving there alone. thanks

Great spot for ftb, loads of mates moving up there including myslef, better value to be had in carrigmore tho.

thnaks - have a deposit on a 2 bed there in carrig court. The development is small and there seems to be alot happening in the area - luas/ shopping centre etc)

good stuff... just out of interest did you look accross in the older part of the estate as if u have bought brand new in carrig court with the recent slow down you may have paid more than you had too buying new vs second hand

good stuff... just out of interest did you look accross in the older part of the estate as if u have bought brand new in carrig court with the recent slow down you may have paid more than you had too buying new vs second hand

I got it under the affordable housing initiative so not paying the market rate.

Back