Carpet Shops/Installers

moneyhoney

Can anyone recommend a good carpet shop in Dublin? I'd prefer somewhere that will also fit them included in the price as have had nightmares before with the fitters I had to pay directly & glue on new carpets!

Re: Carpets - Dublin

OK not in Dublin but I can recommend Michael Murphys in Newbridge. Lots of choice and they will deliver and fit in Dublin.

is the last post not an add for a carpet company??
a post of mine was taken off for being too much 'like
an add'??
im confused.
F

Really....like an ad for a carpet company? Maybe I should change my profession and go into advertising.

No connection, just had bought carpets from them before and was satisfied.

A recommendation was asked for, I gave a recommendation.

Last edited:

i didnt even mention a company??
was asking is the price of a certain car was a steal
if at advertised price????
was taken off cos it was too like an add??
anyway,onwards.......

i didnt even mention a company??
was asking is the price of a certain car was a steal
if at advertised price????
was taken off cos it was too like an add??
anyway,onwards.......

I don't see what this has to do with carpets!

I'm just looking for recommendations.

Fredg, that post looked very much like someone pushing their own car for sale, all such posts are removed. Please do not .
Leo

Recently re-carpeted the entire house with a company called "Castleinch Carpets" from Kilkenny (no connetion with the company!). They mainly deal with hotels & large corporate jobs so the quality was excellent and I could not beat thie prices.

John Nolan was the head guys name & they have fitters all over Ireland. I think they even do jobs abroad. Definitely worth a call.

Best of luck

Got our carpets from Des Kelly (Longmile Road branch) and they normally include the felting & fitting in the price (will have F+F written on it).
Also found that they were the cheapest by €3-4 p.sq metre for the same brand of carpet fitted e.g. Curragh/Navan etc than any of the other main stockists.Not sure if this is still the case so ring around and compare prices.Service and fitting were both good.
No affiliation, just satisfied customer.