Cardy Rock Balbriggan

Z

zazazu

I'm considering to buy 3-4 bed house in this area as the house prices in this area look ok at present. Any opinion regarding the neighbourhood, primary schools and commuting to Blackrock?

Primary school spaces are an issue.
The town itself is ok,it has supermarkets and cinema.
If you are getting the train to blackrock check the times as there are not many that are direct(www.cie.ie)
If you are driving there it could work out expensive with the M50 toll bridge and if you are doing it during rush hour it will take forever:(
You do have the M1 on your door step which is handy.

hey

im from balbriggan and i think you are crazy if you consider buying a house in cardy rock. it is known around the town as a pretty poor area. some houses are private, some affordable housing and some council. you always see boarded up houses and loads of kids on the street. the houses are white and badly maintained.

i would defo have a good look before considering to buy in there. there are nicer houses across the road in clonuske and bremore and they are much nicer areas.

hey

im from balbriggan and i think you are crazy if you consider buying a house in cardy rock. it is known around the town as a pretty poor area. some houses are private, some affordable housing and some council. you always see boarded up houses and loads of kids on the street. the houses are white and badly maintained.

i would defo have a good look before considering to buy in there. there are nicer houses across the road in clonuske and bremore and they are much nicer areas.

I agree - I am originally an owner in Balbriggan, and of all the places in Balbriggan its not the best. At the moment, I am sure you could find a bigger house in a ncer part of the town. Also the commute to blackrock would probably kill you to be honest. I used to to the train commute to Dublin cc 3 years ago and hated every minute - ramped into the trains, and often late. Wouldn't fancy it now for sure, and def not with a change of train to get you to Blackrock!

Back