Cardboard Recycling

vjoc

I'm in the process of fitting out a new office and have generated a serious amount of packing/cardboard. Is there anyway to have this recycled, preferably free of charge?

depends on where you are, most county councils have a recycling centre where you can bring cardboard etc for free.

I know i live in Laois and i recently bought Dj equipment and like you there were a lot of boxes, i just put them into the back of the jeep and off i went and got rid of them for free.....

As i said it depends on where you are and you should contact your local authority

depends on where you are, most county councils have a recycling centre where you can bring cardboard etc for free.

I know i live in Laois and i recently bought Dj equipment and like you there were a lot of boxes, i just put them into the back of the jeep and off i went and got rid of them for free.....

As i said it depends on where you are and you should contact your local authority

you'd probably have been kinder to the environment to burn them out the back rather than driving a Jeep to a recycling centre with a few cardboard boxes ! :)

if your in limerick, mr binman collects the recycable waste with the normal bins

Just be warned that you could be in difficulties if it's a really huge amount of cardboard. I know a school principal who brought up a bunch of used fluorescent tubes to his local recycling centre and was told it was "commercial" waste and therefore couldn't be disposed of for free :confused:

Thanks for the replies.

Living in Fingal BTW. Unfortunately I don't have a jeep & the bike might pick up some severe crosswinds. Looks like I'll have to get Trevor on the job! - anybody know if the Prius runs on cardboard?

As for Dermot & his mistress - don't make me sick!

Thanks again AAMers

Back