cardboard recycling centre in cork?

ngwrbc

Hey, following someone moving into a new home theres a huge amount of recycling and cardboard from packaging on appliances and such, does anyone know of any recycling centre that will accept this apart from the Cork City Landfill, and also what's the cost of a car load of recycling at the Landfill?

Hi ngwrbc,
I moved into my house last year and brought all my recycling, cardboard packaging, polystyrene etc to the recycling place in Rafeen. It took a few car journeys and I never had to pay. Hope this helps!
Rebel

Hey, following someone moving into a new home theres a huge amount of recycling and cardboard from packaging on appliances and such, does anyone know of any recycling centre that will accept this apart from the Cork City Landfill, and also what's the cost of a car load of recycling at the Landfill?

If you have recyclables, the cost on the Kinsale Road landfill is only €2. I think it's 20 or 25 if you have general mixed rubbish to dispose of.

Thanks for the replies, went to Rafeen, €3euro entrance and free to dump recycling!

Back