Carboot sale in Co. Galway or Mayo?

• Thread starter In the West
  • Start date
I

In the West

Hi,
does anyone know aboutCarboot Sales in Co Galway or Mayo?
many thanks!

There's one in Castlebar in the Dunnes carpark on certain Sundays. Don't know the ins and outs of it but I saw signs up around town.

I think they have one in Ballinrobe sometimes and in Galway there is frequently one around the Headford Road (Curragh Line).

There is a carboot in castlebar the last sun in the month 9-3pm I think.
It was good last summer as I bought a few things, but went to it last month and mainly traders, however I think people where waiting for the weather to get better, Im sure the private sellers will be out from now on. Am looking at doing one myself.

There is one on the Headford Road in Galway every sunday as far as Im aware. Havent been yet.

Cheers
c

One on in Kilkreest, just outside Loughrea, one sunday each month which started after Christmas, we went looking for garden stuff. Were charged 2€ each per adult. Had never seen the likes of it and we never went back since. No parking facilities or services for the entry fee either. I asked the guy on the gate "Which charity are you raising money for" and he had the gall to answer "Myself". I chanced my arm and said €2 per family but no €2 no entry.

Back