Carbon monoxide detectors

elcato

Anyone know somewhere in Dublin I'd get these and any recomendations or avoids regarding makes ?

I got a small Carbon Monoxide Detector in Homebase recently. It cost me all of €12 as it's a model that displays results only. I have it placed beside my gas boiler and check it everyday.

For an alarmed detector, I could have paid nearly €40, and as I've only 1 boiler in the house which is well ventilated, along with excellent vents in every room, I didn't see the need to purchase a full alarm.

Again I could have purchased this in Homebase also, although I've seen them in Woodies, Atlantic and also B&Q

Argos have a range of smoke detectors / CM detectors as well... I think they were in the 'end of catalogue' sale brochure as well, but I can't remember the prices... I think they were similar to what mo3art quoted...

Argos have a range of smoke detectors / CM detectors as well... I think they were in the 'end of catalogue' sale brochure as well, but I can't remember the prices... I think they were similar to what mo3art quoted...

The 3 in the catalogue don't appear on the Irish site (as usual) but the best one seems to be which could be €49.99.

Back