Carboard boxes for moving/storage

ljsd

Trying to find somewhere that sells carboard boxes for moving or storage - I know removal companies normally supply them to their customers when moving but is there anywhere you can buy them, have tried woodies etc but not luck.

Where in the country are you? I know there is a place in Cork that sells boxes. Can't remember they're name but I'll be passing them later and can get their phone number for you if you want it?

There's a stationary/office supplies place on Pembroke Street in Dublin 2 called Paperman, they have boxes in different sizes and quality.

Thanks, I am in Dublin so will try the place in Pembroke st. Moneygrower if I was a more extravagant person, I would be throwing out what I am storing in these boxes for re-use after our builders have finished........

Theres a section in the argos book with boxes. There quite expensive though. Why dont you nip to a few local shops they usually have tons of boxes..this is what we done when moved! :)

If you know any civil servant working in a goverment dept ask them to contact their IT Unit who usually, at this time of year, will have loads of sturdy boxes from PCs, equipment purchased in the end of year rush to spend money from their budgets.

ask local shops, also argos sell them, i moving soon myself and have gathered a few boxes from local shops and doing it bit by bit

If you know someone who moved house and used a removal company, they might still have the boxes which were supplied - the company never called back to collect the boxes I have!

edevlin, if you're local to me, I could supply a few for you.

Back