Car will not Start

InfoSeeker

I have a 06 Nissan Almera and was wondering if anyone has problems starting their car? This happened to me when I was away on holidays for 2 weeks and then when I came back the car would not start. Someone from the AA came out and fixed this but I am not sure what the cause was even after asking him

It seemed in my case that the car was driven in from the road outside my house to the drivewaybefore I left, ie it was started and stopped immediately and this can confuse the computer within the car. It seemed that when I tried to restart 2 weeks later that the computer had cut off the petrol supply. Am not a car expert so am a bit lost. Any advice/info would be appreciated.

surely this car is still under guarantee, straight back to garage for them to assess I'd imagine

It seemed in my case that the car was driven in from the road outside my house to the drivewaybefore I left, ie it was started and stopped immediately and this can confuse the computer within the car..

the car should be able do the job no matter how little the distance is...the car should definitly still under warranty...get Nissan people have a good look at it..tell them how dangerous that is that the engine just cut out like that, if driving on a motorway!

it seems if car is cold started and immediately switched off then if restarted again there is a chance that engine will be flooded......blaame the computer