Car Stereo with Bluetooth & ipod

Bosshog

i am looking for a new car stereo that has both bluetooth for hands free phonecalls and also an ipod connection / usb input.

i had a look in Halfords they have plenty with either one or the other but only 1 that had both, and it was 600 quid.

has anyone seen any at a better price? also names of any retailers that do car audio would be great too.

thanks

Try

[broken link removed]

£290 = Eur 435 approx.

Delivery to ROI is £20 though.

Hi Bossogh
I bought 1 of these for herself and installed it easily. Works well but no caller display. The next 1 up is but not sure if it has the I-Pod connection.

thank you both for replies.

teddyk - found the same one you saw for €435 apx for €254!! just shows you its worth looking around.

Lidl had such a car stereo some time back. Sign up for their weekly emails to keep an eye on future offers.

Lidl had such a car stereo some time back. Sign up for their weekly emails to keep an eye on future offers.

I bought a Tevion car stereo from them 2 years ago and its great BUT when i plug the ipod in it wont play. The stereo sees the ipod and vice versa but no tunes. After a lot of trawling the net i found that the stereo has trouble with any usb device larger than 1gb.

Back