Car Service/Garage Dublin 12 ?

Petal

Can anyone recommend a good garage for a service in and around Dublin 12? I've an 06 Nissan Note that is due a full service, and also this morning the car wouldn't start for ages, so I think I might need a new battery (or god knows what).

Anyways, I would have to drop the car in in the morning and then get public transport into town to work, so somwhere with luas or bus closeby would be handy.
I've also read about [broken link removed] whilst reading through the various posts here on servicing - has anyone used them, are they any good? It would be dead handy for someone to collect and return the car from my house.

But I just want to make sure I get a good service, am happy to pay good money for good service, so as cheap as possible is not my main focus here, just want to make sure my car is reliable and am happy to pay for it.
Many thanks for any recommendations!

There is also an advanced pitstop handy enough (off the naas road behind mcdonald's or thereabouts). Has anyone used them and can recommend them?

I can recommend Dave Curry Motors in Rathgar, on your way into town and lost of buses nearby, ask for Andrew.

[broken link removed]

I use Tracy's on Poddle Pak Road in Kimmage. The [broken link removed] now do mobile servicing, they will travel to you.
Leo

Thanks for all the recommendations, I'll check them out. I love the idea of mobile servicing, but I think for a full service I'd rather bring the car somwhere, but I will defo keep them in mind for small/interim services.