car purchase

Haille

I am buying 05 Ford Fiesta tomorrow from main Ford dealer.What warranty should I expect? Should garage contribute anything towards road tax or is that only for new cars?

Somewhere between 3 months and 1 year.

What ever Tax is still on the car is what we would give you.

FYI. We don't tax new cars for people either.

I would insist on at least a one year full warranty on an ‘05 car, no excuses. If they are not forthcoming with this I would question the reliability of the car and walk away.

BB

Couldn't agree more with the last two posts. I'd be looking for a year at the very least and some other sweetners a set of mats perhaps. Don't be
shy the country is brimming over with used cars.

I am buying 05 Ford Fiesta tomorrow from main Ford dealer.What warranty should I expect? Should garage contribute anything towards road tax or is that only for new cars?

What price are u being quoted as I was recently offered one of these at 12k with full warranty for 1 yr froma a main dealer.

loads of toyota yaris cars on sale at the moment. all registered in June of this year. used by the hire companies. I was quoted €14,500 by two different dealers. Mileage around 11,000 - 15,000 kms. 3 year toyota warranty until June 2010.